Sunday, March 6, 2011

Looking for the best COSMO in NYC & the WINNER is...

Since we arrived I decided that I wanted to find the bar or restaurant that makes the best Cosmopolitan. I find I am never happy when I order a Cosmo. So I thought it would be fun to go on an adventure of finding who I think makes it the best.

The two main reason it is usually not good is 1. to small of a glass and 2. taste like cranberry juice! I do not like paying over 12.00 dollars for cranberry juice.

Come on! If you dare to charge me 10, 12, or 15 dollars for a Cosmo, please bartender put some vodka in it! There is nothing worse than paying such a high price for a drink and it taste like juice.

Well now I found the bartender and the place that makes it the best, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke so I have been back 3-5 times ordering them (such a tough job) and they have been consistently great! I was just back there last night and once again, the Cosmo is made to perfection. (Chilled glass, just the right mixtures of ingredients)



So the WINNER OF THE BEST COSMO IN NYC GOES TOO!!!!!

Hudson Yard Cafe - Bartender name - Barry!! Stop by and tell Barry that Deb sent you for the BEST COSMO in NYC and see if you agree with me.

Hudson Yard Cafe, 350 10th Avenue at 35th Street New York, NY http://hudsonyardscafe.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment