Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shame on you "Billy's Bakery" Chelsea

I've been to Billy's Bakery numerous times and have always enjoyed anything I have purchased there. When you walk in and look at all thier Bakery goods every items looks appetizing. You just want to buy it all and eat it all!

So when it came time to celebrate hubby's 40th Birthday and we needed a cake, we thought we should go to Billy's to get a Red Velvet cake....YUM YUM!



Ok I can not say ONE bad thing about how deliciously enjoyable it was. But I can say this. First they should have smaller size cakes. This cake was pretty large and pretty expensive at 48.00. What was REALLY upsetting to me was, ok I gave in on the price and when I asked if they could write "Happy Birthday" on it they had the nerve to tell me that was 2.00 extra!?!?!? WTF? Sorry Billy, shame on you! That's is just bad business when someone is forking over 48.00 for a cake.

We did buy the cake and it was delicious, but that 2.00 charge left a bad taste in my mouth.


You too can over pay for a cake here on thier website
http://www.billysbakerynyc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment