Monday, October 11, 2010

A weekend off from NYC to PA Dutch



Ok I know this is my "New York City" blog but I had to tell you about my weekend break from the city. We decided to head to PA Dutch instead of the city for Columbus Day weekend. After being disappointed at Nightmare Superstitions in Noho NYC, I headed back to an all time favorite haunt of mine "Jasons Woods". It was as great as I remember and I had MANY a scream! I got on a Haunted Hayride, Haunted House, a 3D haunted pirate house and a museum of items from horror movies and such all for 45.00 almost the same as Nightmare Superstitions which I had no scares and one exhibit.
I also wanted to make special mention to the great B&B we stayed at called Greystone Manor in Bird in Hand. Besides being so reasonable the grounds and home is just lovely. I highly recommend staying here if you head off to PA Dutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment