Friday, August 20, 2010

My first Friday night Happy Hour



Well my husband surprised me and said lets go in earlier than usual. So though he surprised me and then had to work a bit when we got into the city. I still got out earlier than usual and went to visit a place I have been following on twitter and could not wait to go. OH MY GOD! I mean the Beer Goddess.........I am in beer heaven. The Pony Bar is only 8 blocks from my new NYC home!! How lucky am I. Craft Beers that change often and only for...............get this $5.oo!!!! I am in LOVE!




The Pony Bar to this date is my favorite place in my neighborhood!! Thank you Pony Bar!!






Oh by the way....because Fall is my favorite time of the year I had Smuttynose - Pumpkin Ale....I enjoyed every 3 pints of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment