Saturday, September 18, 2010

1st Annual Octoberfest on the Hudson

First I would like to say thank goodness for "GoldStar" and getting discount tickets to this event. If I paid 15.00 per person at the door for this event I would have reviewed it completely differently. Even if I bought the tickets ahead it would have been 10.00 per person. Being a member of GoldStar I got discounted tickets at the rate of 3.75 each. So due to this I can rate this event higher because it definately would not have been worth 30.00 plus the 40.00 we spent on food and beer.




So to enter for 7.50 and spend 40.00 on 3 beers, a hamburger, french fries and 2 bratwursts was not to bad while we got to see traditional German dancing and music. My You Tube video


Join GoldStar to get discounts to many events in the city. https://www.goldstar.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment