Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Mexican Restaurant in NoHo

Dined at Gonzalez y Gonzalez after Nightmare: superstitions. It was right next door. If you read my previous posts on my disappointment on not being scared at Nightmare there was something that was really scary to me at Gonzalez y Gonzalez and it was the bathrooms!!!! Walking down those dirty basement steps to a dirty long hallway to a dirty icky bathroom! SCARY!!

Yes I have a pet peeve with restaurant bathrooms. Please guys keep it clean and not sticky....so gross.

As for the restaurant, decent Mexican food, fun up beat decor, and loud music (not Mexican music when I was there) I have a favorite Mexican Restaurant in Huntington LI that has great Mexican gourmet food called "Besito's" http://www.besitomex.com/ so it is hard for me to say the food was great. It was above average though. And the place seemed to have a lot of fun things going on with Salsa lessons and Comedy night. Not sure I will run back here during my year living here in NYC. There are to many other great dining places to try!!!

http://www.arkrestaurants.com/gonzalez.html

No comments:

Post a Comment