Friday, September 17, 2010

Market Cafe ...in my neighborhood


Market Cafe, located on 9th Avenue between 37th and 38th Avenue was a good choice for our late arrival into the city on Friday nights. It is right down the block from our apartment! Nice menu with a decent variety of choices. I liked the variety of choices especially with salads, many times late at night I do not want to eat so heavy. The people that worked there were very friendly. Prices are bit high though and it was a 11.00 each for our martini's but at least they made them very well. I hate when they are expensive and taste like a sippy juice drink! Everything we ordered was delicious and well prepared. I will be back, but I may have my cocktails on the roof deck at home first!
Gluten Free menu available too.


No comments:

Post a Comment