Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nice Sunday afternoon hanging with a friend.....

Hubby had to visit family so I got a Sunday afternoon on my own and decided to make it a girlfriend day and have my friend Lisa into the city for the day. It was the first time she came over to see my digs. So we caught up on life, toured my building, and then headed to Starbucks to catch up some more until it was time to head to 42nd Street to see a funny little off broadway play called "It must be him"

"It must be him" was playing at the "Playwright Horizons" at the "Peter Jay Sharp" theatre. (416 West 42nd Street) http://www.playwrightshorizons.org/index2.asp This theatre was extremely clean and comfortable. I saw a play here years ago too and I plan on enjoying this theatre more often during our year living in the city. They have short run plays here so this play is ending the end of September. I am glad I got to chuckle and see it.




After we headed to "Pig n Whistle" midtown location on 36th. I have to get use to Football season and World series time. I find it quiet disturbing how people can scream and grown and hold thier head like they are in pain watching sports. Of course I have the "Pig n Whistles" craft ale. Still as good as the last time I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment