Saturday, September 11, 2010











First out of respect I want to remember all those who lost thier lives on 9/11/01. Also thank the heros that day that helped and out troops who continue to fight for our safety and freedom.






So I found a vase at HomeGoods!! I know this sounds so silly but I am so excited that I can now have flowers. Having 4 cats in my Long Island home, it is impossible to have flowers with out one of them chewing them and then throwing them up! So Saturday morning I walked to find some flowers for my new vase.
















On the way on my walk of course I saw my favorite building! I just can not get enough of looking at the empire state building!












That evening we had some guests for drinks and snacks on the roof top, went out for some Thai, then to the National Comedy Theatre which is just two blocks from our apartment. It was a fun night! My husband Richie and his brothers Mike and Jeff. (and the ESB again!)












I highly recommend the National Comedy Theatre. It was only 15.00. It is improv and was really enjoyable and funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment