Monday, November 15, 2010

I dream of owning a Bed and Breakfast

In 1990 when my son was born and I left working in the Jewelery business, I decided I needed a job that I could work from home and still raise my son. So this is when I started as a "Travel Agent". It was so very different helping clients back than, the internet was not so popular yet, so you still relied on hotel brochures. It was much different when I left the travel business in 2010. In 2010, now all hotels had websites and there was social media for marketing. Times really changed. During those years is when my love of travel and the hotel business.

The Bed and Breakfast business was always interesting to me. I have stayed in many over the years I traveled. I enjoyed the concept on how different and more hands on they are to make the guest happy with all the extras of breakfast, wine/cheese hours, or evening snacks. I thought it was great how the owners really got to know the guests from all over the world. Well it has always been a dream of mine to own one someday. My only issue is that I still could never decide on a location of where this bed and Breakfast should be. It is something I still think about.

So when I saw this fun nifty game today to see if I have what it takes to own a B&B I wanted to share it. Have fun!


Blogmyway Play Games

No comments:

Post a Comment