Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank you to my NYC Real Estate agent

Last year around this time we set off to explore neighborhoods of NYC and luxury rentals. We would stay at hotels in different neighborhoods in Manhattan to get a feel of what they were all about. After months and months of doing this we decided on "Hell's Kitchen" in NYC.
So by April of 2010, I felt that it would be important to get a professionals opinion now on the rental market. I did my homework with finding the neighborhood we wanted and now it was time to get some help and find a Real Estate agent. I was lucky enough to find the best New York Real Estate agent! Social Media is great, I found "Brandon Debok" on Twitter and then followed him on Facebook. After seeing some of his great posts I had the confidence that he was trustworthy and honest and I gave him a call. I had called a couple of other agents over the months and was put off by the way they handled the call. Not Brandon, he was exactly what I thought. Hardworking, honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable....oh I could go on and on. So in May of 2010, we met with Brandon and found our "Pied-a-terre" in NYC.

Brandon recommended that we go see a great new luxury rental apartment building with all the amenities we were looking for in the neighborhood we we wanted. He was right on the money! So now we spend our weekends in Manhattan and weekdays in Long Island.


Roof top deck with awesome Empire State Building views!


Brandon now has become a friend and we invited him over for wine and to check out the apartment finished and decorated. I can not believe we are soon going on our 4th month here. When we are ready to purchase an apartment in the future, no doubt Brandon is our go to man. Thank you Brandon!!

Brandon stays on the cutting edge of social media and Real Estate in NYC. You can follow him on his blog http://www.rentorownny.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment